Friday, December 17, 2004

Day seven - Wellington, New Zealand


December 17 - OK let me start off by saying that I just can't believe that it is already day seven of our trip. It's funny, but when I think of all that we have done and experienced it makes it feel like it's been longer than seven days, but just thinking of it, it really feels like the time has truly flown. Well anyway, today we drove around the area, looked for Bree, which we found, but couldn't get to, seeing that it is on a remote tip of an island, but we could see the area from the shore line!! So we spent the day really just driving around, and relaxing. Nothing too thrilling to tell about. We had dinner in downtown Wellington, at this amazing Cambodian restaurant, which I can't for the life of me remember seeing it was definitely a different name, but I can tell you the food was amazing!! So that's about all for today. Hopefully I will get to an internet cafe' tomorrow, so I can finally post these entries. On to Picton, or to Marlborough sound??? I guess I will let you know tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home