Sunday, December 19, 2004

Dinky entry

Hello!! No I have not fallen off of the face of the earth, but access to the internet hasn't been frequent, and this is actually the first time I've been online since we've been here in NZ. Unfortunately, all of my journal entries are on my laptop, which I still haven't been able to connect to the internet. But as soon as I can, I will post those entries.

Things are going really good here down under. We have seen and done a lot. One of the coolest places that we have been to is a place called Rotorua, which is full of geothermal activity, which means hot springs and mud pools and geysers, etc. So I guess it's more appropriate for me to say it's one of the HOTTEST places I've been too!! But I will post more on that a little later. Today we are heading to a glacier, which should be an absolutely amazing experience, and I'm really looking forward to that.

Well keep checking back on this blog, because when I can finally get my own computer connected, there will be a lot of entries, plus I will try to post pictures to my Snapfish account, so you can all see what's going on. Well I only have a little bit of time left on this internet account I'm using, so I will say bye for now, and hopefully I should make a real post soon.

Bye!

PS Oh yes, for all of those in high anticipation about whether I got all of my clothes in that suitcase, I DID!! Yay me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home