Monday, July 24, 2006

The Test Results

OMG. I couldn't believe it when I reluctantly opened my work e-mail this morning and found the following e-mail:

From: Stephenson, Thomas B.
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 9:07 AM
To: Dunjey, Sarah M.
Subject: RE: Licensed Banker Aptitude Exam

Sarah:

Congratulations, you easily passed the SIA. Your score was 44 with 25 being the minimum required.

Please be on the conference call this Thursday.

Thanks,


Tom Stephenson
Recruiting Director
Arizona Licensed Banker Program
99th & Bell
Sun City, AZ
S4207-013
623-815-3244


Can you even BELIEVE it! I was so depressed all weekend because of this test, thinking how embarrassed I was going to be when my Manager and Market President found out how poorly I did on the aptitude test...only to find I did ok! I still can't believe it. I actually thought there was a mistake when I first read the e-mail...But I'll take it! To think I woke up in the middle of the night stressing about it all weekend. Ah well, that'll teach me.

So that was the exciting news of the day. Of the WEEK!

This is such big news for me that this is all I'm going to write about!

Oh actually I do have a tid bit of wisdom to pass on. Being a personal banker there is definitely something that you learn about people, and that is that people have a TON of debt. I mean a TOOOOOONNNN. So when you are looking at those people who have the great jobs, the nice houses, and the fancy cars, and you wonder why that's not you, wish you were in their shoes, and wonder how they do it...one word: DEBT. And they are miserable. Don't fret, don't long, and definitely don't envy, because those people who are spending money like there's no tomorrow, are not doing it because they can afford it, they are doing it because they have a LINE OF CREDIT! I'm NOT talking a few thousand, I'm talking a LOT of debt. So my advice for you tonight: If you can't pay cash for it, don't buy it.

Goodnight!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weeeeeeeeeeellll! Aren't we spiffy! Congrats!!!

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, I'm so sorry to hear about your nana! :( Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

Tiff

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home