Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Arizona Dreaming

OK y'all, here is the reason I live in Arizona:


This is the view from the front of our house.

I'm saying, this is EVERY evening, we get amazing sunsets like this. Takes my breath away every day. *Sigh*











Here is a picture of lightening in a cloud. This was taken from my backyard. I LOVE thunderstorms!! Something I definitely missed being in California.














During the last thunderstorm (last night), I felt like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, the house was shakin so much. Here is a picture of a lightening bolt that Jamie (amazingly) captured.











This picture was taken out of the car window on the way to the meeting last night. The same night of the amazing thunderstorm. I guess this was the calm before the storm. The picture truly doesn't capture how beautiful the sky looked!










This picture was also taken last night: the calm before the storm. So pretty. This was also taken in our neighborhood.







OK well I hope you enjoyed the pics! Sorry, I don't feel inspired to write much tonight, plus I'm too tired...

*'Night*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing Pics....
I know what you are saying about thunderstorms...i love them...The lightning here is spectacular...and i was woken up last night when i felt the thunder...it was very COOL!
Thanks for sharing the pics...oh and congrats on passing the "impossible" test....hahahaha

Chuck

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome pics. I love thunderstorms too. We've had our fill lately, though.

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey S

I finally figured out how to post on my blog so come and see it...you can link thru danielles site

C

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home