Monday, October 30, 2006

I PASSED!!!

Hello everyone!

Well I just wanted to let everyone know that I have officially survived studying and PASSING the Series 7 exam. Yes it's true. I passed the test on the first try this last Wednesday. That has been a test I have been dreading taking for the past 3 years, and I am extremely relieved that it is OVER. I really do have to say that I am proud of myself, because it's a 6 hour test, that 44% of people fail, and the score you need to pass is a 70%, and the average passing score is only 73%. So yes, I am relieved it's behind me, and hopefully I will never have to take it again.

So last night on our back porch, while playing John Legend's new album, I burned all of my Series 7 notes and note cards in our outdoor chimney. That was SO cathartic. It was great listening to John's soothing voice, while I looked at each painstakingly written note and formula, and threw them in the fire and watched them BURN. Yes that was great. Plus we got a couple roasted marshmallows out of it too :-)

In my craze of studying for the Series 7 I haven't hit a couple highlights from the past few months.

August 25th -

My childhood best friend Deanna got married in beautiful Sedona. It was at one of the most beautiful resorts, L' Auberge (sp?), and it was right next to the creek. It really was beautiful. When she sends me the pictures, I will be sure to post some of the professional photos. The picture here is one I took of her right before the ceremony. She looked so pretty!!


Hmmm, I'm sure there was something else I was going to write...Grrr. I hate when that happens. Oh well, obviously not that interesting.


OH I know! Our house is nearly finished, and we may be in as soon as the end of December. This picture was taken only a couple days ago. So in a little less than two months I will probably be a homeowner. That's pretty scary. Am I really ready for a mortgage? I hope so!

Anyway, I have had absolutely nothing else going on in my life for the past few weeks besides preparing for that test, so unfortunately I don't have much to write about.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!! You go, Sarah. You rock!

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, because i'm dumb... what's the series 7 exam???

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home