Saturday, December 09, 2006

San Diego or Bust


So here I am, sitting in a hotel room in San Diego, thinking that I really need to write in my blog, since it's been over a month, and I've really been trying to think of something to write, and...zilch. *Sigh*. I'm so sorry that I have absolutely nothing of interest to write.

Well...hmmm.


Well I guess I can mention how we are in San Diego on vacation. A VERY last minute, but a MUCH needed vacation. We were going to go to the zoo today, but by the time we got to San Diego, unloaded all of our stuff, including the dogs, in the hotel room, and then dropped something off for Jamie's work, it was about 3. I thought we were ok, because I figured that a few hours at a zoo was MORE than enough time. So we head over to the zoo, are absolutely ecstatic that we found a parking spot so quickly (hello, clue #1), and walk up to the front gates where we are the ONLY ones headed in that direction (um, even MORE obvious, clue #2), which we were also ecstatic about since we figured that everyone would be heading home so it wouldn't be so busy. Bingo. EVERYONE was heading home because the zoo was closing at 4, and at this point it was now 3:30. This we notice AFTER we take the cheesy photos in front of the zoo sign. Yeah, nice. So instead we went to Old Town, and walked around, and then had waaaayyy too much mexican food for dinner.

So that's about all we did today. We were pretty exhausted, so after dinner we just came back to the hotel. I am getting sooo old. It was only about 5:30. Ah well, you know sometimes it's just nice to hang around and do nothing, especially after having a pretty bad week, with WAAAYY too much drama at work. But that's another story, one that isn't worth my time at this point.

OK well that's about it for tonight. I hope this post made sense, because my brain is pretty numb and I am TIRED.

*Night!*

PS. I LOVE this Hampton Hotel. Super comfy bed, and they launder EVERYTHING, including the comforter. I dig that. You know I love a CLEAN hotel room!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i never have anything interesting to write about either.

although, i just finished a book about Derrick Todd Lee, the serial killer in Louisiana during the time period I was in college. It is riveting - I couldn't put it down. It was also horrible, like reliving those years in fear. I cried. But I think it's an important book.

Anyhoo...

5:46 PM  
Blogger BWK Art said...

Have a nice time, sis :)

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, seriously, I am suffering from Sarah withdrawals.

Hope you are well. Much love from me and Chad.

6:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sarah needs to post more! ;)

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home